ACC’s Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of in-house counsel from around the world. At the meeting, CPBO offers programming on in-house pro bono for attendees. In recent years, CPBO’s sessions have covered topics such as:
- The Chief Legal Officer’s Point of View: Sustainability, Racial Justice, and In-House Pro Bono
- Integrating In-House Pro Bono, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Sustainability
- Growing In-House Pro Bono
- The Chief Legal Officer’s View of In-House Pro Bono
- Ethics of In-House Pro Bono
In addition, CPBO staff can be found on the exhibit hall floor, providing resources, materials, and in-person advice on best practices, trends, and developments in in-house pro bono.
Since it began in 1983, the ACC Annual Meeting has grown to become the premier annual event for in-house attorneys. Attendees can choose from more than 100 CLE/CPD courses, meet with colleagues from law firms and legal industry service providers, and network with peers from other legal departments.