CPBO can help to determine the needs and interests of your legal department and community and tailor a program that is right for you – there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Specifically, CPBO offers:
- consulting services;
- a “Getting Started” tool kit;
- co-hosting Clinic in a Box® program;
- best practice profiles;
- publications, including practice guides and reports that support the development and growth of pro bono;
- sample documents for use in developing a pro bono program, including sample pro bono policies and workplans;
- training and networking opportunities at events;
- identifying opportunities and partners; and
- information regarding liability insurance.
Other ways that CPBO assists legal departments and ACC Chapters new to pro bono include:
- the CPBO Challenge®initiative, which enables legal departments to identify, benchmark, and communicate their support for pro bono service;
- the CPBO Pro Bono Partner Award, which recognizes successful partnership models.
For assistance starting a pro bono program or for more information, contact CPBO.