CPBO, the pro bono arm of ACC, works with many of ACC’s 54 chapters and their members, offering the unique opportunity for ACC members to connect with other in-house counsel and increase access to justice in their communities. Many chapters are interested in providing pro bono opportunities to their members, but are not sure how to go about it – CPBO can help in a variety of ways, including:
- co-hosting Clinic in a Box® programs;
- offering publications, including a chapter resource package and reports that support the development and growth of pro bono;
- best practice profiles;
- providing programming and training at the ACC Annual Meeting;
- advising on liability insurance options;
- addressing state multijurisdictional practice rules that may restrict in-house pro bono; and
- identifying opportunities and partners.
- hosting pro bono summits;
For assistance starting or growing a pro bono program at your ACC chapter or for more information, contact CPBO.